me Everything

me Everything
life~love

Sunday, September 8, 2013

You Can Relate Quotes



If a great outfit gets you one step closer to feeling good about yourself, then it's worth

every penny.
Rachel Roy

I love looking in the mirror and feeling good about what I see.
Heather Morris

As long as you're feeling good with your weight and the way you look, that's what

matters.
Alessandra Ambrosio

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to

make it worth the effort."
- Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

If you think sunshine brings you happiness, then you haven't danced in the rain.

Being happy doesn't mean you're perfect. It just means you've decided to look beyond

the imperfections
- K.B Indiana (age 14)

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

Show no emotion. Feel no pain


- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who

may cry herself to sleep...

"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that

makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about."
- - Dale Carnegie

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the

best out of everything that comes their way
- Unknown
Just remember... it doesnt matter how long you have known each other.. all that

matters is that he has kept you smiling from day one
- Cassie

everyone wants to be happy and nobody wants to feel pain. but you can't make

rainbows without any rain.
- Unknown

“Drink because you are happy, but never because you are miserable.”
? G.K. Chesterton, Heretics

If you were happy before you knew someone, you can be happy when they're gone.

To be angry is human, but rarely, fair. You may only be angry with the right person, to

the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way.

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that breaks a relationship.

You've got to DANCE like nobody's watching, LOVE like you'll never be hurt, SING

like nobody's listening, and LIVE like it's heaven on earth.

Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.

Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class.

I'm a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.

If you want something you've never had, do something you've never done.

I am only responsible for what I say, and not for what you understand,

Those you help won't remember it and those you hurt won't ever forget it.

Crying is how your body speaks when your mouth can't explain the pain you feel.

It's never the addiction. it's always the addict.

If two past LOVERS can Remain FRIENDS, it's either they are Still in Love, or

Never were.

the Happiest person is the Prettiest

No Deception, No Success

I know “Everything Happens for a Reason”, but sometimes I just wish I knew what

that “Reason” was.

It isn't the GoodByes that hurt, as much as the FlashBacks that follow.

When A Friend Does Something Wrong, Don't Forget All The Things They Did Right.

If we wait until we are ready, we will be waiting for the rest of our lives.

Do you believe in “Love at First Sight”, or should I walk by again?

I never wanted to be your Whole Life ... just your Favorite Part !

I don't Argue with Idiots. They will just Lower me to their level then Beat me with

Experience.

I Cheated on my Fears,
Broke up with my Doubts,
got Engaged to my Faith
and now I’m Marrying my Dreams.

Nice Words are not always True, and True Words are not always Nice.

Fake friends believe in Rumors. Real friends believe in You.

Cutting too many Corners, might leave you Going around in Circles.

Don’t Be Trendy. Have A Style.

It’s OK not to be OK … but not all the time.

The Art of Sales taught me that Life’s a Pitch.

Excuse me ... here's your Nose ... I found it in My Business ... again ...

Excuse me ... here's your Nose ... I found it in My Business ... again ...

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder, … and so are Ugliness, Disgust, Hatred, Anger,

Sadness, Fear, Happiness, Intelligence, Love, Acceptance, Strength …

Never apologize for what you feel. It's like saying sorry for being real.

You don’t need to attend to, every Argument, you are “invited” to.

The "Forbidden" has a certain Charm, that is Irresistibly Desirable.

If you don't risk Much, you risk even More.

I’m not perfect, but I’m sure worth it.

You will get what you want, when you stop making excuses on why you don’t have it.

Live every moment, love every day, cause before you know it, precious time slips

away.

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to

make sure the old year leaves.

Drunken words are sober thoughts.

“This isn't fat, it’s muscle waiting to happen”

Keep in mind that everyone around you is, Afraid of something, Loves something, and

has Lost something.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

People get FAKE, when Things get REAL !!!

Watch your Actions … you’re not up to my Reactions

Reality Check - Some things are just never meant to be, no matter how much we wish

they were.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

I am allergic to stupidity, so I break out in sarcasm.

Rare is OverRated.

Words may sting, but silence is what breaks the heart.

Quotes get you through, when no one gets what you’re going through.

... If you don't ask, the answer is always no ...

Keep your words short and sweet, because you never know which ones you will have

to eat.

The jealous knows nothing, suspects much, and fears everything.

Better late than never ... but never late is better.

You have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.

It’s not the years in your life that count; it's the LIFE in your years.

If you need space, join NASA ... Honey !

Backstabbers are only strong when they are behind you.

There’s only one person that makes me happy and that’s you.

I hate fighting with the one person who makes me smile the most.

Relationships where you can just chill at each other’s house, make each other laugh,

cuddle, take pics, & tell each other everything.

The last ten minutes of a really boring class while you have to pee are the longest ten

minutes of your life.

Those moments when you can’t find a decent outfit.

Be willing to take a chance, because you never know how perfect something could

turn out to be.

I’m cold, let’s cuddle.

If a girl texts you first, you better feel special.

Old couples make you realize someone can love you forever.

Boys lie more, but girls lie better.

When a girl says “have fun” to a boy, It usually means: “Have a fucking horrible

time.”

You won’t miss me, until I’m gone.

Just because I’m not talking, doesn’t mean I’m in a bad mood. Sometimes I just like to

be quiet.

While you are wishing to be someone else, someone somewhere is wishing to be you.

Appreciate your life.

It’s always nice to have someone in your life that makes you smile even when they’re

not around.

It seems like everyone wants to be taken, but nobody wants to be faithful.

I’m insecure, I break things, I don’t have the latest fashion, I don’t have perfect hair, I

make mistakes but that’s just me.

Did you realize that a woman’s “I’ll be ready in five minutes” and a man’s “I’ll be

home in five minutes” are exactly the same?

wish we could just fast forward to summer.

I’m not a one in a million kind of girl. I’m a once in a lifetime kind of woman.

So many friendships end with “We just stopped talking.”

We don’t remember days, we remember moments.

I’m sorry for talking while you were interrupting.

When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate.

Forget about Romeo and Juliet, forget about Edward and Bella, the perfect love story I

want to make is our own, You and I.

Before you judge how I live my life, I suggest you take a good look at your own.

Life only comes around once, so do whatever makes you happy, and be with whoever

makes you smile.

Never make a permanent choice because of a temporary feeling.

I’m not insulting you… I’m describing you.

Don’t ever expect me to come halfway if you ain’t ready to take the other.

Never lie to the person you love. Its not worth it and they don’t deserve it.

Be amazing. Be good. Be pretty. Be strong. Be smart. Be cool. But the most

important thing is, be yourself.

Before I die, I would like to fall in love accidentally.

I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow.

God gives, no more than we can handle and no less than we deserve.

“He was a mystery to her, and every time she tried to solve him it caused her a little

more pain. But when she tired to give him up he pursued her in her thoughts, stronger

each time.”
? Anna Godbersen, Envy

Love just looks so much better, only when you’re not the victim.

Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they

gave up on someone who would have never given up on them.

Never let a man define who you are.

I hate it when I’m trying to be friendly to someone, but they give me attitude for no

reason at all.

I hate people who like to act that they’re feeling down just to attract people’s attention.

That lonely moment when the only text message you get all day is from your cell

phone company.

You know he loves you when someone else makes you laugh, and he smiles just for

the fact that you’re laughing.

Behind every beautiful girl is the ugly relationship that made her scared to love again.

Yes, I miss you badly. No, I’m not texting you first.

When a girl says she doesn’t care, she usually does.

Anyone can make you smile, and many others can make you cry, but it takes someone

really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

I’ve got a lot of patience, but I could only handle so much.

I want you all to myself.

She’s jealous because she thinks you’ll replace her.

It seems like people always want the truth, but never want to be honest.

Life is a constant battle between my love of food not wanting to get fat.

I don’t have a type. if I like you, I like you.

You call it lazy, But I call it selective participation.

Once you’ve been hurt once, you get scared to get attached again because you think everyone you love afterwards will hurt you.

Sometimes the questions are complicated, but the answers are simple.

I’m difficult, but I promise I’m worth it.

Sleeping is nice because youre not actually dead and youre not awake so its a win-win situation

That awkward moment when you have to stare at a text for five minutes to figure out how to reply.

The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don’t care at all.

Trust takes years to earn but just a second to break.

I believe in the freedom of the open road.

The awkward moment when you’re pretending you’re talking to someone on the phone and then it rings.

I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later.

I want a guy who promises me nothing, but tries to give me everything.

Be careful who you fucking trust.

Leggings with no ass is like a wallet with no cash.

Never give permanent feelings to a temporary person.

People change after getting hurt

Feelings change, memories don’t.

I miss spending time with you. I miss when we laughed together. I miss hugging & I miss cuddling. I miss you.

My level of maturity changes depending on who I’m around

Games will be played, hearts will be broken, tears will fall, people will change and rumors will be spread. But life will always go on.

A real boyfriend knows his girl like the back of his hand. He knows when she’s mad, sad, aggravated, happy, hurt, because that’s his girl.

"A woman’s heart is an ocean of secrets." - Titanic

Life is not worth living without family." - A Thousand Words

I will never regret being with you… because once upon a time, you were exactly what I needed.

I hate when someone tells you they miss you but they don’t actually put in the effort to see you…

Playing with your phone when waiting for someone so you don’t look stupid.

Don’t make a big deal out of things, and stop causing your own pain. Happiness is a choice.


No comments: