me Everything

me Everything
life~love

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hakuna Matata

Its been a while. Have I been gone for too long? I think so. What have I been doing for the past 24 hours of my life? for the past few days? weeks? months? I've been different, I know and I noticed. Each time I looked back getting here was never easy. It had always been a rough road for me. How I managed to get through, well, only God knows. I'd been occupied with so many random things in life for the times I neglect to visit this blog. I went out often with my closest friends, stayed long hours at the mall, watch movies, spazz about the korean hallyu wave, had coffee over thesis and essay writing, drown ourselves with Gin in between exams, fight, stroll, shopped and talked about everything that I forgot I have "the other side" with me. It's all about school. It was one way to relieved ourselves from all the stress we gain from our tremendous subjects. I'd been in pain. I was scared. Afraid I may not graduate. It had always been my dilemma. But God gave me a miracle and I was so blessed and now I am asking Him for another miracle.
It's true, I thought not deeply of being a graduate already. Its like, there's still school waiting for me when summer ends. Seriously, I need a job right now. I feel so out of the way with my classmates who have been working already. I don't know why. I always put my best during application time but I failed. I'm lazy, that's never a question, but I have to be settled before the month of May comes, or else I'm a dead girl!
Well life goes on. I had fun though. This is me. I have my own ways to set aside my worries. I worry them later. Sometimes its a better idea but most of the time I need to overcome my worries and fear personally and aggressively to survive. I'm always proud to be strong. Unbeatable. Buy I'm also human, I trip, stumble and fall, get hurt and rise again after everything. I'm so weak in may areas. I failed so many times. But there's always a rainbow after the rain. When the sun shines, I know I still have strings of hope left of me and I say "hakuna matata" !

No comments: