me Everything

me Everything
life~love

Monday, July 28, 2008

distance by YOU

When we talk about distance we talk about miles and miles away, so far and far away.
For me distance is such a lonely word.
It kills time and it kills you.
But it's so hard to be so near yet so far to someone you would want to be with.
Thats what I consider 'distance'...
Because I have to satisfy myself from seeing him from a distance.
Meeting him along the corridor.
Calling his name out loud.
His not that unreachable only he is not meant to be mine.
Fate could be so cruel.
know exactly where I stand And I don't have to push myself on and on when I know theres nothing I can hold onto....
Every time I saw him with my friends I have to pretend that I really like him when I'm not really sure if I do.
I couldn't hold onto something when I know there is nothing to hold. Standing on to false pretenses will always put me down...
It weakens my energy and going on seems to be so vague....
I wanted to stop this nonsense..
He really doesn't exist in my system but I saw him every time that I'm not expecting to.
But can't you see he doesn't care, he doesn't know me.
Is there something I can do?
No,there is nothing I can do...
If there is what for??
just to see myself fail then cry...???
no no no way!!!!!
Maybe it's fine this way
it wont hurt too much....
You know Sam Jordan
I'd be much happier if I wont be able to see you around...
It will help me forget this craziness...
I can't believe that I had to do this to bring excitement to my life...
Whatta crap....

No comments: