me Everything

me Everything
life~love

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

getting pissed!!

I don't wanna say again that I don't know why I get pissed off so easily,
it's just that I'm not used to having people like them around me.
I admit what I've done last time was a mistake, it's clear misinterpretation.
And I don't wanna think that I've been misinterpreting them this time.
Do I need to distance myself from them because I've had a bad feeling of where this will lead me. I don't want them to do this to me.
Why does ****** had to say it to me that way?? I don't like the way she uttered those words..its as if shes trying to make me feel that its only her that sees Sam..
goodness ****** you SUCK...
and thanks for making my day you IDIOT!!!!
Are you trying to made me jealous??
well I'm sorry to inform you that you are wrong because I'm not jealous of you in fact I just hate you..
..SO MUCH..
..I hope you will know!!!
little by little,bit by bit all of you are pushing me into the vast place of hatred..
..I'm mad because you don't have to make me feel that way.
You don't have to say it that way.
I just want you away from me cause I could not stand one more day of having you around me ****** *** ******

No comments: