me Everything

me Everything
life~love

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

distress.......

phewww..!!!!!!
how sad...
so disappointing...
so weakening...
I felt so down...
so weak inside...
because I am expecting...
I came from the gadja
which almost turn my mood upside down
I was so tired going with Melody
only to find out that her text mate
wont make an appearance..
That guy is so terrifying ang horrifying!!
How could he show no interest
to my friend,
no efforts at all,
He's not even handsome!!!!!
I'll kill him if I'll see him again!!
swear!!!

I was so anxious to went home..
so I can go to the net shop
to open my friendster account
because I am excited
'cause I know I've got a comment
and a message
waiting for my reply
only to be disappointed...
Because I am expecting
something more...
more than just the message
I had receive from him today...

I don't know
but it's making me weak inside..

It had burned out all my hope..
giving proof that he really is
not interested in me!!!!

how sad...
he can't see me
as someone who he
could be with for sometime
here in the city...

I felt like crying...

I know
I should not expect..
but it's hard...
really hard!!!!

How I wish this
fee4ling would just go and
vanish for all eternity!!!!

No comments: