me Everything

me Everything
life~love

Sunday, August 24, 2008

no more HE....

no more HE...

HE is so near,yet

He is so far away...

HE will never come close...

He will never come close to me again

HE can never stare at me

He will never see me smile again

He can never hold my hand

HE will never see me laugh with him

HE can't talk to me again

HE will never say hi to me

HE have no chances anymore

He can never tell me that

He likes me,nor say that

He loves me.....and

HE

HE is gone...

......forever.......


and what about I???

no more I....

I can never be with him

I will always be far away

I will never come close to him

I will never came close to him again

I will never see him stare at me

I will never smile at him

I will never let him hold my hand

I can never laugh with him

I can't never talk to him

I will never say hi to him

I will not give him a chance

I can never tell that

I like him too....that

I might fall in love with him...

I...

I am broken by false hope

I am broken by you......

I will be gone

.....forever.....

No comments: