me Everything

me Everything
life~love

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ouch......super... T_T

I just read his comment
and his question...
his question almost made me cry....
ouchie,,...it really hurts...
I think he likes somebody else
a young girl..
so innocent..
not like me...
my God!!!
I never wanna feel this..
no way..
not again..
not now..
not with him...
I really can't tell it all...
I feel so down..
I wanna
breakdown..
and
cry
and
cry...
until the last drop
of my tears fall
from my eyes!!!!!
I feel so helpless...
so naive...
I wanna go home
and cry myself
to sleep..
I know this will
happen..
but it's too soon
I don't expect this..
I'm such an idiot right now...
wishin' he would fall for me
when it's so impossible...
is this the last time
I'll ever dream of you
to be mine???
I just wanna let go
and stop this foolishness,,...
please,,..
I don't wanna cry
and end up hurtin' myself.....

No comments: