me Everything

me Everything
life~love

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I want you

I want you

but I can't have you

because you don't like me

I am not your priority

and worst of all

you like someone else

you didn't even care..

didn't even bother...

I'm scared

I might get hurt

I might cry again..


I hate to expect

I might be disappointed....


I hate to hope

only to be failed....



I hate to wait

I might regret it..



I hate to love in silence

when you are deaf..

you don't hear the beat of my heart

every time that I see you...


I hate to dream of you

when you didn't even dream of me.


I hate to see you

when you don't even see me...

'cause you don't see how

much I am glad when you pass by..



PEOPLE, they want

someone else for me..

somebody else likes me..



BUT, I only want YOU..

I only like YOU..

and

no one else....



Would it be like this

forever..?

just hello
and
goodbye!!!!!!!!!

No comments: