me Everything

me Everything
life~love

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I wanna.......

I wanna fall..

I wanna fall inlove again..

.....but time wont let me....

......fate wont allow me......

I wanna be with someone

....who will love me

....who will care for me

....who will cuddle me

....who will give me affection

....who will laugh at my silly jokes

....who will hold my hand

....who will give me comfort

....who will give me security

....who will give me a reason to smile everyday

....who will give me a tight hug

....who will lightly kiss me to ease my pain

....who will make me laugh the hardest

....who will love my clumsiness

....who will tie my hair

....who will wipe my tears away

....who will swift me off my feet

....who will look at me lovingly

..someone..

....who will not make me weep

....who will not ignore me

....who will not hurt me

....who will not break my heart again

and that someone

I want it to be YOU...


YOU who can give me the world


YOU who can give your whole heart to me!!!!!

No comments: